Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 2 February 2007

Life is returning to normal

What's normal? I wonder sometimes why we say that as I don't think it's possible to define normal! I guess for us right now normal is about getting back to daily life pre-pregnancy, fo so many weeks now I've either been bed bound, in hospital or firmly sat on the sofa, I think I forgot what normal was.

Normal for me is getting up in the night 4 times to pee, or it was as I managed to sleep right through the night a couple of times this week, which has been nice. It's also about doing housework and getting back to work I guess.

I still miss him, we listen to Snow Patrol and think of last Monday when we were sat in the silver room at the hospital looking at our tiny little boy's body, wishing that time would stop right there for a few extra hours. I hear that song now and I think of that moment, when nothing else in the entire world mattered.

It's going to take a lot more time to heal, and I don't think I will ever understand why this happened, and why we are just not blessed in the baby making department!

We will try again. It will be our third round of IVF, another £4000 and more needles. Please pray for me that it will work and we can once again have hope for a baby and a family that we are longing for.

No comments: