Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Valentines Day

Today is the day for love, romance and being with the person you care about most, so I can't wait till Chris gets home from work tonight. We are going to have a nice meal then cuddle up and watch a movie tonight. He gave me a lovely card this morning with some special words written inside, made my day :)

We have had a great week, as you know I took some time away from the blog as I had a friend over and I just needed to spend a week not thinking about babies, blogs, fertility problems etc, and it has certainly helped me get back to finding me again.

We had a lovely week and I'm now ready to go back to work and get on with losing some weight and getting ourselves ready for the next cycle of IVF.

No comments: