Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Another day and a few cramps!

I'm feeling quite positive at the moment, although I'm not looking for symptoms as I know full well that you just can't tell until you pee on the stick what the result will be, I have had a few things that make me wonder.

Mostly it's been the cramps. For the women out there who will understand this more - it feels like you are about to get your period. Those nasty little achey cramps in your lower abdomen that signal the witch is on her way! however when you have IVF and you sit here waiting to test - those cramps can mean the embryos are implanting.

It could also mean that my period if on it's way, but I think it's a little too early for that, so I'm staying positive that it's a good sign.

I've also been excessivly tired! Two days in a row now I've had to lie down in the afternoon and have fallen asleep for an hour or so. For those of you that know me well, you will know that I do NOT sleep during the day! So I'm also hoping this is another good sign.

In other news - I managed to out geek my hubby and his geeky German friend Schleuss yesterday! How? Well I have a nice little pink Nintendo DS - a great toy for waiting rooms, train journeys, flights and other times when you are bored.

While I was looking for stuff on the internet, I came across a site that you can download 'skins' for the DS - basically themes for the background. It's like being able to change your desktop wallpaper or the colour scheme on your mobile phone.

Chris tells me that neither he nor Schleuss were aware that you could change the skins. So there. I out geeked them (I'm proud of this as I'm sure this will only happen once in my lifetime!).

No comments: