Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 13 August 2007

Back to work

Another Monday with that back to work feeling! I've been in Guildford most of the day at a clients, and Chris is in his usual place of work in London. We had a nice weekend didn't do very much except a little shopping (bought 2 new garden loungers in the B&Q sale) and a little housework. Not much else to report at the moment.

I'm wondering how Pat and Walt are getting on with their holiday. They are currently on a cruise liner in Alaska - well actually I think they did that part and are either in Vancouver or heading down to Seattle right now!

I expect they are having a fab time, and I'm looking forward to reading Pat's blog when she gets round to updating it (hint hint!). Have a wonderful meal in Elliots guys, it's one of my most favourite restaurants anywhere in the world:)

No comments: