Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Got new blood results

Well I have the new blood results back this morning and for Friday which was 18 days past egg collection they are 611 which means they are doubling up nicely!

These numbers are still a little avobe average but I'm thinking it might not be twins this time - who knows!!! Anyway my scan is a week today so we will know for sure then, so like me you will just have to exerceise patience and wait to see what happens next!

Chris is now on his way to New York, so I'm home alone for the week. I'm going into work for a few hours tomorrow, and again on Thursday so I will be keeping busy - I'm also looking forward to coffee and perhaps some light shopping with a friend on Wednesday - so lets hope the week flies by!

No comments: