I had the call yesterday with the consultant from Shady Grove. It went well and I think we will proceed with this plan and get things moving. I need to have a blood test done and we must get our records from the other clinic, but all should be well and we can go and start in January/February if we want!
Just got to get Christmas done now, which I'm not looking forward to. It was supposed to be a good one, with Matthew (he would have been six months old now) but this cannot be, so I'm not sure yet what we will do. I just feel sad that he will never be here to share it with us.
In other news I never got that call back from HP. So I called them this morning and someone will call me back! lol that's a joke - I'm still waiting.
And finally I have to add in this link to Technorati Profile so that I can promote this blog and get more visitors. Now that I have to go to the US I have to find more money, so I need more people clicking on my Google links!