Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 27 November 2007

A lovely Weekend

Went away this weekend to visit my friend Shelly who lives down in Somerset. I always enjoy going to see her, not just cos she's a friend but because I get to go home! Somerset is where I grew up, so I know the area well and I now get to enjoy the beauty of the area whenever I visit.

On Saturday we went to Glastonbury and Street to do some shopping. Glastonbury is fab cos it's full of weird shops that smell of funky incense, they all sell crystals and healing things. I lived there for a couple of years which was fun at the time, it's a very peaceful place with lots of free-spirited people so I blend in quite well!

Street was also good, although the weather was cold so we didn't hang about outside much. I managed to get some new sheets for the guest bedroom so that room is now officially finished! Street has changed a lot since I went to school there, now there are loads of new shops (Clarks Village) and the school has new buildings too, mind you it's been 17 years since I was there! I wonder how many of my old teachers still work there!

1 comment:

pat moore said...

sounds like a great weekend...i adore glastonbury...hope you found the little shop with our trinkets...
i imagine chris spent the weekend in his man cave playing new video games...
miss you both...
me