Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 14 February 2008

A busy week!

When you work for yourself life sometimes gets busy, it feels like everyone wants you at the same time, but that's fun for me and I love to be busy, I can't think of anything worse than having to spend all day doing nothing! (Although it is nice sometimes!), it's even better when you are being paid to be busy, especially when you work for yourself.

It's hard to say exactly what I've been doing as I've been jumping from one project to another, but much of it has involved Photoshop, some of it has been HTML coding, I wrote a skeleton webspec (8 pages) for a new client, contacted a few Editors for press for ReHomeYourStuff, designed a newsletter template for ReHomeYourStuff, spent many hours on the phone and wrote too many emails to count!

It's a fun life:)

No comments: