Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 3 July 2008

Nothing much to say

When I'm not doing IVF I find it hard sometimes to know what to write about. I don't lead a particularly exciting life (any more!) as its all computer work and housework these days! But I know that there are quite a few people who read my blog and I feel compelled to keep it updated, so you will just have to put up with my gardening news!

I've been out there for an hour here and there most days, especially while the weather has been nice, I've planted up some new seedlings into slightly larger pots and also sown a few new seeds, I'm not Alan Tichmarshy enough yet to remember all the plant names, but I'm keeping the seed packets so maybe one day I'll take the time to list them all!

My veggies are coming along well - so far we are growing:

Carrots
Runner beans
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Spring Onion
Sweetcorn
Courgette
Raspberry
Strawberry

Here are a few pics:





I have also been digging a new border and putting all these plants in - this was all grass up to the fence!



And I have 3 of these hanging baskets:



There is a lot more to do as I want bigger borders, more plants and less lawn but I think it's going to take a few years to get there!

No comments: