Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 18 August 2008

The babies are back

We had the embryos transferred today and all went well! we have 2 gorgeous embryos that were at the blastocyst stage on board (see photos below), so I'm now officially pregnant until proven otherwise!

My Official test day is September 1st.

I feel kind of sad today, you would think I was over the moon happy, but I can't seem to find any excitement within me.

I think after 6 goes you just get fed up with it all, and it becomes difficult to feel any kind of emotion when you know you still have a 50/50 chance. This is my 6th go - so despite my best efforts to remain positive, I find that it's hard for me to always feel that, as deep down I know that there is still a 50% chance I'll be right back here again in a few months time.

I just want it to work now. I want this to be the last time I ever have to inject myself with a needle, the last time we have to spend weeks getting blood tests, scans and raging hormones, and the last time we have to wait for 2 weeks to find out if everything I've done over the past month and the money we spent to do it was worth it.

I want this to be the first time that it works with great success, with no ectopics, no waters breaking early and no bleeding.

I don't want to spend every day worrying about this. Sadly it's become my life.

I just want to be a mum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we had one wish we would want to see you become a Mummy and Daddy.We know its going to happen for you both,so all of our love,hugs and positive thoughts are with you now and always.
Gina,Steve and Freddie xxx
Go Embryos,go!!!!!