Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 4 September 2008

OMG what a day yesterday

It seems life is back in full swing!

I had a busy day that kicked off with a conference call with a client, when I got an urgent phone call from a friend who needed me, so I ended the call (after almost 2 hours we were done anyway!) and rushed out the house to leave.

Our front door has an easy way to lock - you simply lift the handle and you are locked out. Which is what I did - without picking up my keys.

This meant I couldn't go out in my car, nor could I get back in the house. And my phone only had 3 bars on battery (which means I have maximum 20 minutes talk time as my phone is crap).

I called my friend, I called Chris who called a locksmith. It cost me £65 to have him break the lock and replace it with a new one! Ouch. Next time I'll remember my keys.

I eventually got back in, all worked out and I was able to go and get my hair done after all, which was a later appointment that I thought I'd also have to miss!

To top it off, Chris had a crazy day at work yesterday as all the web servers broke, which meant he didn't get home until almost 9pm last night.

Let's hope today goes better.

No comments: