Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 7 November 2008

I'm getting skinny!

Anyone who knows me, will know that I battle with my weight constantly, It has been going up and down like a yo-yo now since I started the IVF treatment a few years ago - I'm pleased to say that at the moment it's on it's way DOWN!!!

I just looked back in my diary as I try to keep an eye on what it is and I've just realised that since Mid July this year, I have lost a grand total of 25lbs!!

This is very inspirational and I'm thrilled to see this is a nice high number. I have about 12 lbs to go and I'm at my ideal weight:)

I don't put dates on when I want to be there by, I just keep eating sensibly and I've cut right down on my addiction to Latte coffee (decaf!) so I'm sure this helps!

No comments: