Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 1 October 2009

19 weeks and 3 days - a milestone for us

Today is a mini milestone in this pregnancy, it's a day I've been dreading and a day that I can't wait to get past.

19 weeks and 3 days was the day that my waters broke on my last pregnancy with Matthew. It was a Sunday, and I remember it like it was just last week.

Many of the fears that we have had so far for this pregnancy have stemmed from this date as it's been like a mental block to get past - but so far it's looking good!

I have a lot of work to do today, which I'm hoping is going to keep my mind occupied and on something else, but we are thrilled and proud to have reached this point.

We are also more than half way - assuming we make it to the c-section that is booked for the 10th Feb next year, yesterday marked the exact midway point in the pregnancy - so for us, today also marks a good day - it's the first day down the hill!

No comments: