Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Emily and Faith's Christening

On Sunday we took the girls to church for their Christening, I have been planning this for several weeks, it's taken a huge effort to organise everything and get things ready before the big day.

We went up to the church for 10am, everyone who was coming bar about 3 people were travelling anything from an hour to 4 hours, so we appreciate that people had to get up early to be there on time - if it's any consolation we were up from 6am anyway!

The service was lovely, a friend of mine has it all on video so we hope to see that again soon as I hear the girls were somewhat animated when they were having the water poured on their heads!

After the service we all went to the pub over the road, a place that we eat regularly and is really nice, however I can't say that I enjoyed the food that they prepared for us.

The cake however was amazing, I will post a few pics when I have taken them off the camera - I can't do it now as I don't have my PC as it's gone back to the seller - long story!)

People then came back to ours to continue the party and eat more food!

All in all it was a lovely day, the girls were on their best behaviour and looked great in their dresses - I hope someone has a photo of them as I didn't get around to taking any!

No comments: