Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Feeling baby move

I have to admit I haven't posted on here about this yet as I wanted to make sure that I was feeling this and also to enjoy something for myself for a short while! But I have to admit it now I have felt BB moving.

The first time I felt it was at 15 weeks, it was a slight fluttering and I wasn't really sure for a week or so if this was BB, but it has continued, sometimes 3 times a day for the last 3 weeks so now I'm sure that what I am feeling is the baby!

Today I think I might have felt a kick or two. Well it wasn't really a kick, more of a gentle prodding from the inside - either way it was the baby moving which makes me very happy!

I am still bleeding though, I am now going to assume this is just the way it's going to be.

Chris has done a BB countdown ticker for me that he wrote in Java, so as of right now according to the ticker there is 3587 hours and 24 minutes to go until we meet our baby which is 149 days or 21 weeks and 1 day :)

No comments: