Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 11 January 2007

We made it another day

19 weeks and 6 days - another night has passed and we are still hanging in there. BB is strong and we checked his/her heartbeat at 5am it was a solid 140. It has been over 24 hours now since we last saw fluid loss which has to be a good thing, although I did lose some blood last night atoun 9.30pm and another clot.

I'm also waiting to hear from the hospital about the appointments next week. I just called them and it seems they have forgotten to book them. I'm not a happy bunny, so I have a midwife chasing this for me now. I will call her again later if I don't hear anything!

Please keep thinking positive thoughts for us all, and spend 5 minutes when you can visualising the tear in the membrane healing itself - Something must be working so far so please keep it coming!

No comments: