Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 27 February 2007

Not much happening

Now that I'm in between treatment, there isn't really much to write about as I'm just waiting now for time to pass to begin again. Lots of our friends at Woking are at different stages of their treatment, so for now I'm just following their progress and hoping that we see lots of positive pregnancy tests this year!

I'm really looking forward to starting again and we are both praying that it will work first time, we have lots to do in between though so that we are ready.

We plan to do some decorating around the house, to fix up a few areas that didn't get done when we moved in, we are also going to move some of the rooms around so that we free up a room for a nursery, although we aren't going to decorate this room just yet.

I've also got to get back in shape, so I'm now on a diet to lose a few lbs and I'll be back on the vitamins in a few weeks.

No comments: