Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 22 February 2007

The ticker says 1m since we said goodbye

So today I'd like to post a few pictures.

As you know I am a regular participant on a great site called Fertility Friends . I chat daily with a group of ladies who all go to the same IVF Clinic as me. I think I've been a member now for about a year, and in that time I've made some great new friends who totally understand everything we are going through. We've met many of them in person, and a couple of them I go for coffee with every so often!

When Matthew died we posted a message to tell everyone what had happened, and were amazed by the support we received.

Emma set up a new thread and so far has had 81 posts and been read over 1300 times. You can read the thread here:

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=82504.0

Anyway, these ladies also got together and raised money to buy us a beautiful arrangement of Lillies and also sent a cheque to go towards the wooden box that we bought to keep his ashes in.

So to all the ladies who contributed and all the people who took the time to say they were sorry, THANK YOU!! You are all wonderful people. I hope we all get our wish to have a baby this year.

Here are the pictures:

The flowers:



Matthews final resting place:



And we would also like to share this photo of Matthew.

1 comment:

Struthie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss,Matthew was beautiful,you are all very brave xxx