Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 13 March 2007

Getting things done

Still busy - which is a good thing as it's keeping my mind occupied, I got my bike MOT'd over the weekend, thankfully it passed so I just need to get it cleaned up, taxed at the end of this month and get it up for sale! I think I'll miss it although we haven't been out on it in some time, I've had it about 8 years now!

We also did some more painting, it's almost finished now, seems a lot to do so its taking a while!

On FF several of the girls I know have been going through a cycle of treatment, there are a few of them who are having egg collection and embryo transfer this week, so I am wishing them all the best and hoping that we see lots of pregnancies this year!

Sadly one of the girls had her egg collection this week too, but none of her eggs fertilised. My heart goes out to her and her husband as I can imagine how devastating that phone call must have been. She has spent months waiting for this, weeks injecting herself with the different drugs, been through egg collection under a GA and spent £4000 only to find that she won't get the chance to have an embryo put back as there aren't any :( Kerry, if you read this hun, please know that Chris and myself are thinking of you and we hope that you can find the strength to get through this cycle and look forward to trying again.

No comments: