Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 20 March 2007

One for the men!

The topic of conversation on the FF board varies wildly from day to day, but sometimes the ladies talk about what their other half says regarding the sperm samples - Chris posted this as a handy guide, it made me laugh so I want to share it on here.

As for the rest of you... it's not easy bashing the bishop in there you know! ! ! It's hardly the most romantic of settings for a kick off and there are many issues which must be dealt with during the jizz juggling...

1. Did I lock the door?
2. Dare I look in the fridge that's in there as I'm guessing there's no milk (possibly yoghurt though ..)
3. Should I go for "50 and Frisky", "Size 18s and over" or "It's your mum!"
4. Did I lock the door ?
5. The container seems very small, better get my aim right
6. The chair's cold on my bum
7. Did I lock the door
8. I should have pulled my pants up before waddling over to the door
9. Are there any plasters?
10. Think sexy
11. It's a bit like w*nking in the cupboard under the stairs
12. Door ... ?
13. (perform Dirty Deed here)
14. Worry about whether you've been quick or too long
15. Discover it's not possible to exit the entire department without being seen by a smiley nurse

No comments: