Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Another week and another 4lbs!

I'm not sure I can keep up this pace of losing weight, but I'd be thrilled if I did - another 4lbs off last week! I can't say I'm enjoying the gym though as I hate it, all that sweating and hard work!

We went and got some of our bloods done at the hospital in the end, got the results back today and we are all clear on HIV, HepB and C - I still need to have some done on my next period which is turning into another nightmare as we are away when I'm due so I hope that we can find a way to get these done as they have to be done on days 1-4! I also have to go and have another smear test, so it's all go!

Not much else to report this week, I've mostly been busy with work, got to keep earning to pay for the next IVF so I'm not complaining!

No comments: