Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 16 April 2007

One week down, eleven to go!

Assuming all goes well with my monthly cycles we are now about 11 weeks away from starting treatment again!!! And I'm now one week into my fitness and diet regime.

I went to the Gym every day last week (weekdays!) for about an hour and a half per session, and also watched my calorie intake, as a result of this I lost an amazing 6 lbs!! Quite staggering as I was only expecting 2-3lbs a week. I know this won't be the same every week but what a great start, it certainly motivates me to keep doing it!

I also called the doctors this morning to book in to get our blood tests done again (HIV, Hep B & C and others for the clinic) and they don't have a free appointment with the nurse who takes bloods until May 9th!! Don't you just love the NHS...

No comments: