Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 16 May 2007

A lovely wet weekend!

Another week has passed and I'm getting complaints from the people that read this that I'm not updating it often enough! I will be again soon, once I start treatment I will have news to report, otherwise it's just me rambling on about pointless crap!!!

My best friend Shelly came to stay with me this weekend, we caught up on gossip, watched movies and ate and far too much! but a good time was had by all even though the weather was pants and it rained. We ended up going shopping in Basingstoke as it's all indoors!

In IVF news, I telephoned Woking today to get the dates sorted out, we are now ready to go. I just call them on day 1 on the cycle I wish to start and we can go in and get the drugs/needles and get started! not long now.

No comments: