Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 22 July 2007

Neck is a little better today

Not much change on the embryo/baby front as now we are just waiting for 2 weeks before we can do our pregnancy test, so there won't be much to report on, although I'm expecting to get a few cramps etc if you call that news! lol

On Thursday I woke up with an excruciatingly painful neck. I don't know what I did to it, but I know that it hurt really bad!! I could hardly move my head on Thursday without getting screaming pains.

Thankfully over the last few days it has got better. I now have about 90% movement back, which I'm very relieved about as I've never felt anything quite so painful - even the worst toothache wasn't as bad as this was! so good news there.

I hope that me resting over the next week will also go towards helping my neck as I can't drive while it's like this which is a total pain!

2 comments:

pat moore said...

glad you are feeling better...i know the next 2 weeks are going to feel endless but you have done this before so you know what to do to settle yourself...hang in there missy...one step at a time...
xxx...me

pat moore said...

oh yeah...i forgot to tell you...i started a blog too!!!...it's called...so anyway, i was thinking...not alot to say really, but just in case anything interesting happens, i will post it there...the best part of the blog is the ability to share pictures...check out delaney...she was sat on walt's lap...the huge eyes are because all she could see was the camera, and she wanted to eat it...

walt has been "fixing" my e-mail problem...so far he has fixed it so i can't send any mail out...i can receive mail, which i am told is a step in the right direction...otherwise i would have said all this in an e-mail...

remember we love you and are thinking positive thoughts...xxx...me