Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 6 August 2007

A lovely weekend away.

Well that was nice. Very nice in fact. And the weather was perfect.

We went to Somerset on Saturday morning to first visit a good friend of mine, then we went to Bath for the afternoon, I was really surprised to see how many of the buildings have been demolished in the bit at the bottom of town, I only hope they put something that looks nice in it's place!

Yesterday we took a ride over to Weston Super Mare, I haven't been there for a few years but it was a glorious hot sunny day, so perfect for a day at a stereotypical English sea-side resort. We ate fish and chips on the pier, wandered through the shops and strolled along the sea-front. A gorgeous afternoon.

I also got to see my dad's new place as we were literally driving right past on the way home, so that was nice. My brother wasn't there but I did also get to see my step sister whom I don't see very often so that was a bonus.

All in all though both Chris and I had a great weekend. Thanks Shelly and Mark for being great hosts, and to Hannah for giving up her bed (even though she is living the posh life in London this week!).

No comments: