Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 3 August 2007

This round is over

It's official, we did the clinic test this morning and it came up negative as expected :(

So that's it for this month, I have to wait for my period now then we 'should' be able to start again on the next one. This will be dependant on what Woking say after I've had a meeting with the consultant. I will call them today and see if I can get an appointment.

I don't know what else to say really today, it's so hard when you have to accept failure and start over, but at the same time once we have gotten over the initial feeling of despair we are very good at picking ourselves up and looking to the future, as this is all we have.

In this game you simply cannot dwell on the past, all the things that could and should have been, you just have to get back on the rollercoaster and go again. If you do dwell too much on what went wrong, you would drive yourself insane and you'd never move forward.

I'm so glad that I have Chris standing beside me through this, he is so supportive and is right there with me holding my hand. I am truly blessed that I have such a wonderful husband.

No comments: