Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 3 September 2007

Off to the clinic again today!

I got my period when I woke up this morning, so I have already called the clinic who have booked me in for a baseline scan at 1pm today! It might be a little too soon as they like to see the lining get thin, so I could have to go back tomorrow, but we won't know until later. I should also get my drugs and my treatment dates today so I'll have more to write about tomorrow I'm sure.

In other news, we had a lovely weekend as we went up to Hull to become Godparents to our nephew Freddie at his Christening. It was a really lovely ceremony and Freddie seemed to enjoy himself quite a lot! he especially loved the water part and couldn't resist splashing his hand in the water, making sure that anyone within a 3 foot radius of the font got wet! So congratulations to Freddie - I'll post a couple of pics if I have time later (and once I've downloaded them from the camera!).

No comments: