Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 30 September 2007

OMG can it really be true?

Well we have done it - I do believe I am pregnant!!!

I haven't posted for a couple of days as I didn't want to say anything, but I first tested on Tuesday 25th and again on Wednesday 26th but both were negative.

But on Thursday 27th - a whole week before we are supposed to test I got a feint line! so we tested again on Friday, saturday and today and the lines are getting stronger every day!!

The one I did today came up quite quickly and is a much stronger line, so I think I can say I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

We are of course still cautious - and we are going to keep testing up to official test day, but I will phone the clinic tomorrow and go in to see them to find out what happens next! get a scan booked I hope!!

I'm starting to get a little excited now - please, please, please let me keep this one +++++++

No comments: