Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 1 October 2007

I am pregnant !!

OK so now I really do believe it. I did the official Woking test today - still earlier than we are supposed to and it came up with a strong line in under 30 seconds!

I called Woking today and they have given me a scan date of Monday 15th October - so we are now on the next countdown to find out if we are carrying more than one baby.

I'm still feeling very cautious, I know it's early days but after losing 4 pregnancies in the past I'm sure you can understand why this is a bit scary.

I am remaining very positive though, I feel this one will go smoothly and I hope we have no problems!

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Hi

Just seen your news. I hope and pray that all is well with your scan and you have an enjoyable 'long' pregnancy.

Thinking of you.

Bev (FF)

Drowned Girl said...

I'm so pleased for you! I hope everything goes well and good care is taken of you.

Fuschia


xx