Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 23 September 2007

Today - bloating!

OK, so we've talked about the physical pain of IVF, now I'm going to tell you about the joys of being bloated.

It starts when you do the injections, I'm not sure why but for some reason your tummy starts to swell and get bloated and it just doesn't go away!!

I think that on this cycle it is definitely worse than the last one - but it is very similar to the one when I got pregnant, so I'm hoping it's a good sign, even though I currently look like I'm already 4 months pregnant.

I feel bloated too - my tummy mostly feels very solid (it's usually squishy!) and hurts a little after eating - so I'm finding that I'm eating smaller meals but more often.

I will be happy to see my tummy go down a little, which I know it will (hopefully before it gets bigger due to being full of baby!) but for now I just have to grin and bear it, much like everything else with this damned treatment.

No comments: