Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 18 September 2007

We have 5 embryos!

We had the phone call from Woking this morning and they informed us that we have 5 embryos that fertilised.

Of the 5 that didn't 4 were mature but for some reason (which they don't know) they just didn't fertilise and 1 of them did fertilise but was abnormal, so the other 5 are now growing in a dish in a lab, just waiting to be put back.

I have asked them to call me tomorrow with an update, and I hope that they will all be at the 4 cell stage by then.

We are booked in to have the 2 best embryo's transferred back into me on Thursday.

2 comments:

pat moore said...

five is great !!!...back they go tomorrow...fingers crossed that september proves to be the charm...

Drowned Girl said...

I hope it went well today xx