Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 11 October 2007

I hate the cramping!

I've had quite a busy day today with work, spent most of it over in Guildford which has done a pretty good job at keeping my mind occupied, as its' taken my mind off the the cramping that I keep getting!

It comes and goes, and feels just like you are getting your period, to be honest it scares the hell out of me most of the time because every little twinge some how convinces you that something is going wrong in there.

I'm not panicking, just mildly worried, (so don't worry about me) - but it is frustrating to have this constant nagging feeling at the back of your mind, tearing you in two - "is everything OK?", "of course it's all OK", "are you sure?" better go check, "yep it's still OK" - now run that through your head just about every waking moment and you get where I am!

All I can say is thank god for work - at least this allows me to think about something else other than being pregnant!

I hope that after Monday I can settle a bit, once I know what's going on - but to all those ladies who read this who have had babies - is it normal to get period like cramping?

Can't wait for Saturday, Chris will be home :)

1 comment:

Drowned Girl said...

I don't get cramping before AF, for me cramping is a sign of early pg!!