Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 15 October 2007

What the hell is happening in there?

We had our scan today. No news I'm afraid as they couldn't see anything in there.

There could be two reasons for this:

1. It's too early to see a sac yet (they dated me at 5 weeks and 5 days)
2. It's ectopic and stuck in a tube (which means I will lose it) :(

So they took another blood test today which came back at 10,423 - this is a good sign as rising levels usually means a good pregnancy - but you should also see something in there!

So the upshot is we are back in to the hospital on Wednesday, when we will have another scan. Mr R my gyn consultant will be there to make sure all is OK and hopefully we will find out what is going on.

Until then - keep everything crossed for me and pray that this pregnancy isn't ectopic.

No comments: