Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Oh my god its December already

Time is a funny thing. This time last year I was pregnant and time went so slowly it felt like a week to get through a day, but this year - where has it gone?

It's been another busy week, filled with work commitments and working on our new site. We are ever closer to launch and are now getting ready to start the alpha test phase, for those who don't know what that is - it's where we test everything to see if it works properly then go back and fix it before we beta test it!

In other news, I finally got my period this week - it was a few days late but not too bad, so I am now on the countdown to the next one - we should be goo to go on the one after that (hopefully!)

We are at the clinic on Friday too, so I'll have more news then - although I doubt we will learn anything new!

No comments: