Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Day 29 and I'm still OK

Except for the fact that technology hates me....

It started yesterday - I have a project with a tight deadline (as always but that's not my doing!) it required me to get quotes from external companies, and also dealing with a 3rd party to get a document put into a nice format.

So what should happen but my work email decides that it no longer wants to accept emails from external addresses. And it's just me. There are 600+ people who work for the company I'm working with, and just mine doesn't work.

I also almost had a crash on the way into the office yesterday after some stupid tart decided to pull across a lane right in front of me (I was in left lane, she was in right) - she had to pull back over when she saw I was on her left but it was close...

And today it continues:

1. My personal email gave me a hard time sending out emails - they just sat in my outbox (fixed this now though!)

2. A fax I had to send had to be sent twice cos the first one only sent the header, but there is no surprise there as fax machines are evil.

3. I tried to send a press release out via ukprwire and their server kept going down (fixed now and sent thank you!)

Oh and to top it all off I woke this morning with a pain in my left jaw - after much probing I discovered that a wisdom tooth is on it's way through. Just what I needed when I can only take paracetamol for pain relief.

So all in all, a sucky few days. But still no sign of my period - so I'm hoping that I have to put up with all this other shit in order to keep the good luck for the embryos.

Please make it work.

No comments: