Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Update on scan

I had another scan today. Still no sign of the natural ovulation but things are looking good as my follicle is now up to 18mm (up from 13mm on Monday) and the lining of my uterus is now at 8mm - which is perfect!

They sent me home with some pregnyl which will give me an LH surge and help things along which they want me to inject tomorrow. If all goes to plan, we will be putting our embryos back in on Tuesday.

This is quite a significant thing for me, as Tuesday is the anniversary of the loss of our son Matthew and we have been thinking about things we can do to mark the occasion, but it seems that fate has given us something very special to do - and thats to give new life to the little snow babies (pinky and perky!) that are patiently waiting to come home.

Now we have something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Silver said...

I have been lurking here a bit and just wanted to say good luck to you with the frosties. Like you, I've had some losses. When I think that some people actually do the deed with their spouse, get a positive test and nine months later have a baby to take home it amazes me - it seems an impossibility after all this time. All the best to you.