Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 10 April 2008

Getting closer to Egg collection

I had another scan this morning (Wednesday) and I now have 21 follicles developing:

Right side: 14, 13, 13, 12 mm and the other 8 are below 10mm
Left Side: 15, 17, 17, 18, 17mm and the other 4 are below 10mm

My lining is 10mm!

I had to order more Bravelle today as I didn't have enough and got somewhat stressed over the fact it didn't arrive until 7.20pm - UPS is supposed to deliver up to 7pm and I don't have enough drugs to do me tomorrow so that was fun, but at least they arrived eventually!

I'm still not sure when I will be having egg collection, but it's likely to be Saturday or Sunday, I hope I might find out more tomorrow at the scan, but I did find out today much to my annoyance that the egg collection isn't done in the Annapolis office where I have been going for my scans - it's actually done 50 miles away (yes 50!) in Rockville. Very frustrating to have to go so far for this and I'm really annoyed that the clinic didn't make me aware of this before (I had to ask to find this out!). It's a good job that I have very good friends here that are happy to help out and drive me about to all these appointments and places.

Good news is that my hubby Chris will be here tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait to see him. It's been 2 weeks now that I have been here and I miss him terribly, I've also done all my own injections which has been hard as he usually does that part, so I will be thrilled to see him at the airport tomorrow.

Almost there.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Elly,

I saw Chris today and he's as eager to get to you as you are to have him there! :-) I know it was a looong 2 weeks for you both x
All the luck in the world for EC, you know I'm thinking of you. Looking foward to seeing you when you get back & having you both over for dinner when you're all settled back home. :-) Love Angie & Jason x x