Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 7 April 2008

More needles more drugs

And so it continues, I've had my call for today and my Estrogen level is now up to 371! I have 20 follicles and they are doing well:

Right side: 11 follicles - 11mm and below
Left Side: 9 follicles - 11, 12, 14, 12, and 11mm and below

My lining is now between 8.4 and 9mm

I get tomorrow off from the clinic, but my drugs are changing too - tonight I will be doing 3 injections! I'm now on 5 powders of Bravelle and 3 Menopur plus 1 Ganilerix too tonight - this is to stop me ovulating too soon.

so if you add the blood test needle from this morning, that 4 in total today! Isn't IVF fun.....

I'm feeling very confident though as 20 follicles is brilliant for me - this is the most I have ever had, and I had begun to think I was a poor responder - I guess the new drugs are working better with my body!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you back here in blighty! Hope all goes well. Love to the two of you.
Minow x