Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 20 April 2008

Going home tomorrow

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to coming home or if I want to just stay here! as although I have been doing treatment here and the injections are ikky, I have had such a great time in between.

We have been staying with very good friends and they have made my stay so easy and so much fun that it makes it hard to leave, however I miss my friends at home, the cats and my Tempur bed!!!

So it's back to normal life, back to work - on with the 2 week wait and hopefully in two weeks time I will be able to say that this trip was most definitely the best ever.

One thing I'm not looking forward to is sorting out my kitchen - remember that flooring with all the board ripped up?? well my insurance company are being crap and it's still not fixed, so I will have to deal with this when I get home.

Real life will have to kick in at some point - I'm thinking it will be Tuesday as we don't get home until 6.20am Monday - so Monday is a DAY OFF!

No comments: