Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 28 April 2008

Hormones are nasty little things

Today I feel like my hormones are raging! I'm usually a very calm person. I don't ever fight with my husband and I only every get annoyed at poor customer service and crap shop assistants who clearly aren't trained to do the job they are in (happens more than I would like!).

So when I wake up feeling like I want to scream at everyone, I know that my hormones must be going crazy. I wish I knew why.

It could be that my levels of Estrogen are coming back down to earth, it could be that this hasn't worked and I'm due to get my period (which would be today) - it could just be that I'm having another crappy Monday. Either way I feel horrible, and I don't like it.

If I'm not feeling mad - I just want to cry. For example, I cried earlier because the RSPCA sent me some information through the post, and told me about how some youths had set fire to a tiny kitten because they thought it was a laugh. Why are we not allowed to just beat the snot out of these kids to teach them a lesson. I'd take great pleasure in setting their hoodies on fire and seeing how funny they think it is then while their gel filled hair goes up in flames. What is wrong with these people?

No comments: