Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 12 April 2008

Trigger shot is tonight! (Friday)

So I had my last scan this morning and my last blood test for the levels and I'm pleased to report that my estrogen is now at 1337.

The scan this morning showed good growth again over night so I now have:

Right side: 16, 17, 18, 17, 16mm and the rest below 10
Left side: 24, 22, 22, 22, 24mm and the rest below 10

It's been a bit of a stressful afternoon as I was waiting for the clinic to call, and know that my clinic closes at 4pm, so when it got to 3.50pm I was beginning to worry as I needed to get the times for my trigger shot tonight and the egg collection, I got the call at about 5.30pm so I had a bit of a meltdown in between. With my hormone levels being off the scale and the anxiety of waiting I think it all got a bit much, which resulted in frustration and some tears - but we are OK now!

I will be taking my trigger shot (in the bum!) at 2am. This is something I am NOT looking forward to - I will take a photo of the needles I have been using later when we do it - the little one is the one that I use to inject into my tummy twice a day (subcutaneous) - the big one will be intramuscular into my bum - they drew a huge target in permanent marker on my butt, so we know where it needs to go!

I'm then going to be going up to Rockville on Sunday for egg collection at 2pm (this will be 7pm on Sunday UK time)

Wish me luck.....

No comments: