Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 5 May 2008

A nice Bank Holiday weekend

It's been a few days since I last wrote as I like to take time to gather myself after the treatment and get back to real life. I have found over time that during a treatment cycle you feel like your life is on hold - like you are in some kind of limbo just waiting for the outcome, once you get that outcome you can start to make plans again. This time we will be making plans to go back and do it again, I'm hoping that next time we'll be making plans for the nursery.

So this weekend we have kicked back, ignored any work and have a good time. Chris has been playing his Xbox (Grand Theft Auto 4), I went to see a friend and have come home and watched a few movies, caught up on some TV shows that I missed while I was away and done a little shopping as the fridge was getting bare!

So from tomorrow its back to the grind of work and sorting out plans for the next trip. I have someone coming tomorrow to fit our new floor in the kitchen so we will be able to use the breakfast bar again to eat at again! I will have to show you before and after pics!

No comments: