Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 9 June 2008

The flights are booked!

It's been a week since my last post, I've been busy with the garden, work and usual daily life stuff so not much interesting to report, other than my garden is starting to look like a proper garden with plants and borders! It was hard work digging out the border but worth it in the end, pretty much like most things that are worth waiting for!

Anyway, I have got my dates from the clinic for the next cycle and also booked the flights, again I'm going out early on the 21st July the cycle will start around the 29th July, I know I'm out there a week earlier than I need to be but it saved a ton of money as my flight was free with all the lovely air miles we have been collecting!

Chris will join me on August 9th and if all goes to plan we will be going for egg collection around the 13th, Embryo transfer on the 18th - Chris's birthday is the 19th! and we come home on the 26th:)

This means I'll be flying 6 weeks today! The countdown begins!

No comments: