Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 28 July 2008

On the Radio as well today

If you listen to the drive time segment with Steve Harris on BBC Radio Solent, then you would have heard me being interviewed on the phone live from America!

It seems that after the BBC News interview (where they used some of my video footage from here) the radio station also wanted to do a short piece, so I had a 30 minute heads up that they were going to call me to talk to me live on air about the treatment.

I don't know if they will help raise more awareness of the problems women face when dealing with infertility, I certainly hope that someone will listen, but I fear that until the NHS has a central place where they decide for the whole country which treatments they will provide for everyone, then this battle will be ongoing.

No comments: