Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 28 July 2008

We are on the TV today!!!

I've been informed that if you watch the BBC1 news at 6.30 you might well see an interview with Chris (and possibly me too as I recorded some footage for them from here yesterday!) so set your Sky+ up to record the news and check us out!

I won't get to see it from here probably until I get home (unless someone out there knows how to digitise the TV footage and puts it on the net for me to see!) but I hope it gives a positive message.

As for me, we had a nice weekend, did a little shopping and we painted Pats sun porch a gorgeous shade of red on the one wall it has (the rest is wall to wall glass it's fab!) we still have to do the top coat as we only did the primer yesterday (which is also red) so that's a job for us later.

No comments: