Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 23 August 2008

Chris got drunk!

We are back, it was an overnight stay and we had a lot of fun!

First we went shooting, I only shot the smaller .22 calibre hand guns as I was being careful and didn't want to get the kickback that you get with the bigger ones, but Chris shot a .45 calibre which made a HUGE bang when it went off - way louder than I was expecting and we all had ear protectors on! It also spits fire - quite the powerful weapon!

Chris also got to play with a shotgun and now has an imprint of the gun stock in his shoulder from the kickback - that was also loud!

We had fun though, and it turns out I'm a pretty accurate shot!

That evening we went to a block party at Patrick and Marys (Pats eldest daughter and her husband) - Patrick encourage Chris to have a few shots of Jagermeister, which turned into several shots among other things, so he got utterly plastered - something I've not seen in a long long time, and because I was totally sober I got to see the hilarity that is a drunk Crussell, I don't think I've laughed so hard in ages! Neither of us drink much, so it was cool to see him let his hair down and have some fun - we are both under so much pressure with IVF and work stuff that it's nice to kick back and relax.

So thanks to Patrick for giving Chris the chance to have some fun. We owe you one ;)

No comments: