Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Pains in my ovary and a frostie update.

It seems that I have been getting some weird pains in my right ovary this past few days, I'm not sure what is causing it but they are short and sharp and it hurts!

I'm going to go to the clinic tomorrow and see if they can scan me and take a look, as I want to make sure there aren't any problems there.

In other news, we sadly didn't get any embryos to freeze this time. We were hopeful that we might get 1 or 2 but they didn't make it and Shady Grove only freeze the best of the best to ensure that you get a good chance of it working and them thawing.

In the UK they will freeze just about anything, then rip you off another £1000 (plus drugs) to try it out - the success rate isn't high and I'm now beginning to think that some clinics it's just a money making excercise. At least here they only freeze the best ones, to give you the best chance. This leads me to believe that my Clinic are out to make sure I get pregnant, and not to rip me off.

I wish the UK was the same, but my opinions are changing.

No comments: