Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, 14 August 2008

News on the fertilisation

We have just had the call from Shady Grove, we have great news! 10 out of the 12 eggs have fertilised which is higher than 80%, which is fantastic!!

I have found this time that my tummy is a lot more painful than before, not sure why this is, and also the drugs that I have been given for the pain (Hydrocodone) were not as effective yesterday. I will see how it goes today, but it does feel a little better this morning (certainly better than at 4am when I woke up in agony!).

We will get another call tomorrow from the clinic with an update, the transfer will be 3-5 days from egg collection and today is day 1 so we could be back on Sunday or MOnday for the transfer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy!!! 10 out of 12 fertilised!! Well done you!! That's incredible! The most I ever got was 5 & then only 1 the last 2 times, you must be thrilled!!! Lots of luck for ET hun. This IS the one! Lots of love Angie x x

Anonymous said...

10 eggs is fantastic, all it takes is one! We are crossing everything for you this time.
Love Gina, Steve and Freddie x