Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 11 August 2008

Things alre almost ready

I didn't get to post yesterday as it was quite a busy day, I had to go to the clinic for my usual round of bloodtest and ultrasound, I had an estrogen level of 807 and my follicles were measured at:

Right: 17mm, 15mm, 15mm, 15mm, 16mm
Left: 19mm, 16mm, 15mm, 15mm

I actually had 9 on each side, but they only ,measured the larger ones.

Also Yesterday Chris arrived here!!! I was soooooo pleased to see him (and him me!) as it's been 3 weeks since I left the UK and we have missed each other terribly.

I also went to the clinic this morning, I thought it would be the last time as they had talked about giving me my trigger shot tonight and doing the Egg Collection on Tuesday, but after the results today they have decided to keep me on the stimming drugs one more night.

So today my Estrogen level is at 960 and my follicles are measuring at:

Left: 18mm, 15mm, 16mm, 21mm
Right: 21mm, 20mm, 19mm, 19mm,

And I think there are 10 on each side now! I only expect to get eggs from the big fat ones, so we could be looking at 10-12 eggs again like last time.

I am back at the clinic again tomorrow morning and hopefully we will get our instructions for the trigger shot and we are probably going to have our egg colection on Wednesday.

No comments: