Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 16 December 2008

My Flights are booked

Yep - it's all done, the flights are booked and I'm almost ready to go.

I'm flying out on the 23rd January and I'll be home and hopefully pregnant on the 14th February, just in time for my hubby to spoil me rotten on Valentines day (hint hint..).

The first lot of drugs have arrived from the US as I will start the injections over here this time, but I'm not happy about this.

As I mentioned the other day the injections this time are intramuscular, which means 1.5 inches deep into my bum.

Wanna see what the needle looks like?? I'm scared already - I've had these before and they hurt like a bitch....

I took a photo so you can feel my pain! (click to see bigger view)



Please, please work this time...

No comments: